The St Louis section has a limited number of Leadership Development scholarships available for members who are attending the national meeting in Denver later this month. The ACS Leadership Development System® is a competency based integrated framework of courses designed to produce highly skilled leaders. The courses offered in Denver are:
- Leading Without Authority, Sunday, March 22, 8 am–12 noon
- Engaging Colleagues in Dialogue, Monday, March 23, 8 am–12 noon
- Coaching and Feedback, Monday, March 23, 1–5 pm
- Strategic Planning, Tuesday, March 24, 8 am–12 noon
- Fostering Innovation, Tuesday, March 24, 1–5 pm
For more information on course content and facilitators, check the course schedule for the national meeting.
If you are attending the national meeting in Denver and are interested in taking one of these courses, please contact email@example.com for information on how to apply for the scholarships. Scholarships cover course registration only, not meeting fees or transportation.