- Bowing to social distancing, the
April 9Board meeting will be held remotely. All who are able to join, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a Zoom link and password by reply. Social “chatting” starting at 6pm. Business beginning at 6:30pm. All please submit any agenda items and/or “can’t be there” reports by April 2.
- Ditto the
May 14Board meeting. The April Zoom conference call went pretty well, all things considered. So join in! All who are able to join, please email email@example.com. You will receive a Zoom link and password by reply. Social “chatting” starting at 6pm. Business beginning at 6:30pm. All please submit any agenda items and/or “can’t be there” reports by May 7.
- All schools are closed, so the Minority Affairs “Mentor a Chemistry Class” event is necessarily on hiatus until fall, including the installment on
- The High School Chemistry Contest, scheduled to be administered on
March 13 and 14, has been cancelled.
- Coffee/Cocktails with Chemists: the next event in this series was scheduled for
March 18. It is cancelled. We’ll evaluate conditions next month to determine if we can resume the series. If you’re subscribed the the Meetup group, you’ll know just about as soon as we do.
- Spring ACS National Meeting in Philadelphia, scheduled for
March 22-26, has been cancelled (terminated). “Terminated” is their word for it (strange)! If you have made arrangements to attend, please check out the FAQ for actions to be taken.
- Recognition Night, scheduled for
March 28, has been indefinitely postponed. We will evaluate conditions as they develop and reschedule for late spring, summer, or early fall.
- Washington University Chemistry Tournament (WUCT), scheduled for
April 4, has been cancelled.
- Awards Night, scheduled for
April 21, has been cancelled. We will make arrangements for award winners to receive their awards and recognitions outside the context of a banquet setting.
- Local Section Picnic, is pretty far out there, scheduled for
June 21, but we’re looking for safer dates later in the summer. We’ll let you know as soon as we have solid information. Stay tuned.
- Member Services
- Special Events
- Recognition Night
- Awards Night
- Continuity Dinner
- Section Picnic
- Saint Louis Award Banquet
- Saint Louis Award
- Midwest Award
- Outstanding High School Chemistry Teacher
- St Louis Chemical Science and Technology Award
- Outstanding College Student Awards
- YCC Young Researcher Travel Awards
- Minority Undergraduate Travel Awards
- Salute to Excellence
- St Louis Section Distinguished Service Award
- More Awards
- STLACS, our award-winning section