Friday, November 2, directly after the Saint Louis Award Symposium
Glen Echo Country Club*, 3401 Lucas & Hunt Road, Saint Louis, MO 63121
6:30 pm cocktails (open bar), hors d’oeuvres
7:00 pm banquet
8:00 pm program
- Suzy Hartman, Suzy Hartmann – Associate Director Biologics Sourcing, MilliporeSigma, Chair Elect of the St. Louis Section, American Chemical Society
Opening Remarks and Award Presentation
- Dr. John Cooper, Professor and Chair, Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics, Washington University Medical School in Saint Louis
Introduction of the Awardee
- Dr. James Janetka, 2018 ACS St. Louis Section St. Louis Awardee, Associate Professor of Biochemistry and Molecular Biophysics, Washington University Medical School in Saint Louis
Award Address: Drugs: Overcoming the Resistance
Please send reservations by October 30th via mail or PayPal (how-to-reserve details below).
By mail, make checks payable to “Saint Louis Section–ACS” and send to:
Department of Chemistry
1 Maybeck Place
Elsah, IL 62028
phone: 618.374.5296; fax: 618.374.5122
and include the information in the form below.
Special dietary limitations, if any ______________________________________
Number attending _____ × ($30 each, Regular ACS members and spouses, $15 each Graduate and Undergraduate ACS members, $60 each, non-members) = amount remitted $_______________
For information on obtaining first time ACS Membership and a bonus offer connected to this event contact Brent Znosko at 314.977.8567 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Glen Echo Country Club is in Normandy, in the southwest sector of the intersection of Natural Bridge Road and Lucas & Hunt Road. See map. Use either entrance:
- Main entrance drive: turn west off Lucas & Hunt Road; Edison Avenue will be on the opposite side of the road almost adjacent to the entrance drive. Continue on the winding drive, and the parking lot will be on your right adjacent to the clubhouse.
- back entrance: turn south off Natural Bridge Road onto St Marys Lane, just east of the post office. Continue through the gate, veer right, and park in front of the clubhouse.