Updated 27 Sep 2019 with reservation information and final program details. Y’all come!
October 25, 2019, directly after the Saint Louis Award Symposium
Glen Echo Country Club*, 3401 Lucas & Hunt Road, Saint Louis, MO 63121
6:00 pm cocktails (open bar), hors d’oeuvres
7:00 pm banquet
8:00 pm program
- Dr. Ben Barth, Immediate Past Chair, St. Louis Section–American Chemical Society
Opening Remarks and Award Presentation
- Dr. Larry Lee , Director FDA/CDER/OPQ Office of Testing and Research
Introduction of the Awardee
- Dr. David Keire, Deputy Director, FDA/CDER/OPQ Office of Testing and Research,
2019 ACS St. Louis Section St. Louis Awardee
Awardee Address: Keeping it safe! Advanced analytics for complex drugs
Please send reservations, including check, by October 21st to:
Department of Chemistry
1 Maybeck Place
Elsah, IL 62028
phone: 618.374.5296; fax: 618.374.5122; email
Make checks payable to Saint Louis Section–ACS and include the information requested below. Alternatively, pay directly via Paypal and include the information requested below in the note window. For both methods of payment, please also send an email confirmation of the information to Dr. Cornelius.
Special dietary limitations, if any ______________________________________
Number attending: (
_____ regular ACS members and spouses, $30 each
_____ graduate and undergraduate ACS members, $15 each
_____ non-members, $60 each )
= amount remitted: $ _______________
For information on obtaining first-time ACS Membership and a discount offer connected to this event, contact Brent Znosko at 314.977.8567 or email@example.com.
Glen Echo Country Club is in Normandy, in the southwest sector of the intersection of Natural Bridge Road and Lucas & Hunt Road. See map. Use either entrance:
- Main entrance drive: turn west off Lucas & Hunt Road; Edison Avenue will be on the opposite side of the road almost adjacent to the entrance drive. Continue on the winding drive, and the parking lot will be on your right adjacent to the clubhouse.
- back entrance: turn south off Natural Bridge Road onto St Marys Lane, just east of the post office. Continue through the gate, veer right, and park in front of the clubhouse.