October 25, 2019, directly after the Saint Louis Award Symposium
Glen Echo Country Club*, 3401 Lucas & Hunt Road, Saint Louis, MO 63121
6:30 pm cocktails (open bar), hors d’oeuvres
7:00 pm banquet
8:00 pm program
- Susan Hartman, Chair, St. Louis Section–American Chemical Society
Opening Remarks and Award Presentation
- Dr. Larry Lee , Director FDA/CDER/OPQ Office of Testing and Research
Introduction of the Awardee
- Dr. David Keire, Deputy Director, FDA/CDER/OPQ Office of Testing and Research,
2019 ACS St. Louis Section St. Louis Awardee
Awardee Address: Keeping it safe! Modern analytics for complex drug analysis
Reservation details will be posted on the St. Louis Section ACS website.
Glen Echo Country Club is in Normandy, in the southwest sector of the intersection of Natural Bridge Road and Lucas & Hunt Road. See map. Use either entrance:
- Main entrance drive: turn west off Lucas & Hunt Road; Edison Avenue will be on the opposite side of the road almost adjacent to the entrance drive. Continue on the winding drive, and the parking lot will be on your right adjacent to the clubhouse.
- back entrance: turn south off Natural Bridge Road onto St Marys Lane, just east of the post office. Continue through the gate, veer right, and park in front of the clubhouse.