- Honors Division, Grades 9–12
First Place: John Vikman, Measurement of the Vaporization Enthalpy of L-Deprenyl by Means of Correlation Gas Chromatography, Grade 11, Wentzville Holt High School, Wentzville, MO.
Second Place: Bryan Love, The Catalytic Activity of an Iron (II) Amine Based Complex in the Oxidation of Alcohols, Grade 12, Wentzville Holt High School, Wentzville, MO.
No other chemistry entries.
- Grades 9–12
There were no chemistry related entries and no place awards were given this year.
- Grades 5–8
First Place: Amy Do, When Life Gives You Lemons, Conduct Electricity, Grade 7, Frontier Middle School, Wentzville, MO
Second Place: Sharayu Shrinivas, The “Hydro-Chromatic” Detective!?, Grade 5, Lakeview Elementary, Wentzville, MO
Third Place: Emily Woodruff, Does Temperature Impact Battery Life??, Grade 5, Sts Joachim and Ann School, Saint Charles, MO
- K–4th Grade: a congratulatory letter + a purple participation ribbon were given to 62 chemistry-related entrants this year.
- Member Services
- Special Events
- Recognition Night
- Awards Night
- Continuity Dinner
- Section Picnic
- Midwest Award
- Saint Louis Award
- Outstanding High School Chemistry Teacher
- St Louis Chemical Science and Technology Award
- Outstanding College Student Awards
- YCC Young Researcher Travel Awards
- Salute to Excellence
- St Louis Section Distinguished Service Award
- More Awards
- STLACS, our award-winning section